Table of Contents
Highlights Of Manitoba PNP Draw - 2 Nov 2023
The recent selection round for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP) underscores Manitoba's ongoing efforts to welcome skilled workers and International Graduates to enrich its dynamic and expanding workforce.
On November 02, 2023, the most recent Manitoba PNP extended invitations to 400 applicants in three streams of the program: Skilled Workers in Manitoba, International Education Stream and Skilled Worker Overseas.
Expression of Interest (EOI) Draw #198
Invitations for the early November rounds have been successfully completed by the Manitoba PNP.
The scope and regularity of the selection process are influenced by the existing backlog of applications within the MPNP. While these draws typically occur weekly, there are occasional deviations. Below are the particulars of the recent Manitoba EOI draw:
Skilled Worker in Manitoba
- • No. of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 204
- • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 785
International Education Stream
Profiles that confirmed compliance with the eligibility criteria of the International Education Stream.
- • No. of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 131
Skilled Worker Overseas
Profiles that indicated they received a direct invitation from the MPNP under a Strategic Recruitment Initiative.
- • No. of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 65
- • Ranking score of lowest-ranked candidate invited: 708
In the current draw, out of the 400 Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs) dispersed, 60 were allocated to individuals who provided a valid Express Entry profile number alongside a job seeker validation code.
Ukraine Draw #19- Special Immigration Measure
• No. of Letters of Advice to Apply issued: 36
In response to the ongoing crisis in Ukraine and to align with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada's special immigration initiatives for those impacted, the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program is set to carry out regular EOI selections for candidates that align with the MPNP's full eligibility requirements and are influenced by the events unfolding in Ukraine.
Your Expression of Interest will be considered if you:
- • are a Ukrainian national;
- • have a minimum of CLB 4 in each language band
- • have ties to Manitoba, such as family relations, affiliative connections, previous work, or academic history in the region;
- • hold a verified language examination result;
- • garner at least 60 points on the MPNP evaluation grid; and
- • meet all other criteria for the Skilled Worker Overseas pathway, including adequate resources for settlement.